In my laboratory I have all the tools and equipment to carry out the reluming work with the highest possible quality.
To guarantee the best finish I use an optimal selection of Swiss made varnish and pigments individually adapted to each dial.
Before applying the lume, preliminary tests are carried out, since an optimal mixture is required to apply the lume well and safe, so that the flow during application is continuous and the dots, markers or numbers can be covered more uniformly.
Other factors such as atmospheric pressure, humidity and temperature, the diameter of the applicator and the general condition of the dial can also influence the final outcome.
There are a variety of Swiss Super-LumiNova®pigments available:
C1 – White with about 31% brightness of C3
C3 – Yellow with the brightest glow
C5 – Greenish-yellow with 89% brightness
C7 – Green with 84% brightness
C9 – Bluish-green with about 83% brightness
BGW9 – Light bluish-white with about 95% glow of C3
Old Radium – Appears to be aged/vintage tritium lume in the daytime, but glows a bright yellowish-green at night
The new Swiss Super-LumiNova® C3 Grade X1 shows a performance increase of up to 60% after two hours compared to the standard grade.
By using Swiss Super-LumiNova® C3 Grade X1, the legibility according to the ISO 3157 standard will be extended by at least a factor of 1.6 on the long term.
Super-LumiNova® Old Radium
Custom Colors and Binders
Microrelume for small details is also available, this kind of relume requires special tools, pigments and binders.
Due to high workload I do no longer accept complete watches, only loose parts (dial, hands and bezels), thank
you for understanding.
1. All luminizing work of is carried out exclusively by hand.
2. For any type of lume application it is necessary to previously remove the old lume (in case its dammaged or degraded), which can cause light marks on dial and hands (especially in chrome and gold surfaces).
3. In some cases the manually applied lume may look slightly uneven, depending on the undersurface to be
4. In some rare cases the applied lumen can cause unwanted reactions with the paint of the dial.
5. Turnaround time may vary depending on the workload 1~2 months.
6. I guarantee my lume work for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery of the parts.
7. Satisfaction guaranteed; once you have recieved back your lumed parts, you have 7 days for inspection and reclamation, if you're not satisfied, you'll get your money back.
8. Requesting a relume work implies that you accept those terms and conditions.
Please include your email address and shipping information. Do not send any packaging material that is not disposable. Please send your material as a registered package, this will allow you to track the receipt of your package online.
To avoid any damage, please ship your parts well protected.
Example on how to send in parts well&safe: